Partner Engineer at Urban Airship in San Francisco, CA
Urban Airship’s Partner team is dedicated to working with strategic partners and creating solutions for effective implementation of new platform features. As a member of this team, you will work with Urban Airship's partners identifying opportunities and collaboratively designing solutions for use by the customer.
- Develop solutions including plug-ins and other tools designed to seamlessly and efficiently integrate Urban Airship’s platform with partner applications for customer use.
- Ensure successful launch of partner solutions and provide support for any launch issues.
- Work closely with Urban Airship product and core engineering teams rolling out solutions to the broader platform.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree highly preferred, equivalent experience will also be strongly considered.
- Development/programming background, specifically working with integrations and plug-ins.
- Experience as a partner engineer, solutions engineer, application engineer, or integration consultant.
- Efficient execution to agreed upon deadlines.
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Desired technology experience: HTML, JSON, Python, Java, REST, messaging systems, databases (Apache, PostgreSQL, Redis, HBase,Redis).
- Bonus: experience with authentication technologies (OAuth2, OpenID, SAML, JWT, etc.).
- Bonus: experience developing mobile applications (Android, iOS, WP7, Blackberry, PhoneGap, Cordova, HTML5).