Human Resource Leader at TaskRabbit in San Francisco, CA
TaskRabbit is about solving an age-old problem: there is never enough time in the day to get everything done. With TaskRabbit, we harness the power that has always existed in a community to get real things done. Our network of background checked, vetted TaskRabbits (the people who perform Tasks) help TaskPosters (the people who post the Tasks) complete the things they don’t have the time or skills to do on their own. We leverage the latest technology and social networking trends to build trust and help individuals and small businesses outsource their tasks via the web, blurring the lines between and on-and offline communities.
We have raised $24.7MM and are looking for great people to join our team, aiming to solve the time management problems of the entire population one task at a time. We have a board full of proven and trusted leaders and an office full of hard working and dedicated individuals. We have an amazing team that puts the highest value possible on culture and collaboration. Like what you’ve read? Then please keep reading.
About the Job
We are looking for an amazing HR Leader who is excited to join our team. You will take ownership of the HR department by taking personal responsibility for all HR functions and duties in our fast-paced and quickly growing company. We are looking for an extremely talented Human Resources Leader to lead organizational development as well as manage all things related to employee happiness. Our culture is second to none, so you’ll need to value culture as much as we do! If you like what you’ve heard so far, please keep reading.
- Partner with leadership team and support in house recruiting staff
- Establish onboarding process to ensure comprehensive understanding of business mission, company culture and expectations.
- Help architect employee career paths by developing and updating compensation, benefit, performance and incentive plans
- Formalize and administrate HR policies and procedures
- Help lead practices and initiatives that are employee-oriented, positive, fun and exciting!
- Institute development initiatives across all departments; ensure staff has access to appropriate tools and training programs necessary to achieve business and professional development objectives
- Partner with leadership team to ensure organization structure scales with growth
- Experience with or strong desire to be a part of a startup!
- Experience with cultivating culture and event teams
- Ability to work autonomously from the start
- Competitive salary & options package
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401k plan
- Credits towards free Tasks done by TaskRabbits
- Laundry service
- A fun culture and great work environment
- The satisfaction of transforming the world as we know it
- Great location in SOMA (5 blocks from CalTrain, 3 blocks from BART)
How to get noticed:
- Include a cover letter telling us why you love TaskRabbit and how you will make our organization better!