We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Taulia
Not the right job?
Front End Web Developer at Taulia in San Francisco, CA
- Taulia empowers global 2000 firms to generate $10+ million/year in savings by offering to pay suppliers ahead of schedule if they agree to discount their invoices.
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution we sold to 600+ enterprises.
- We are well funded by top-tier VC's and are already working with big, paying customers whose products you likely use every day.
- We’re small, selling fast and growing even faster. Join us in our headquarters in scenic San Francisco, CA.
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
- Demonstrable experience writing clean code.
- Demonstrable experience building high-volume, easy to use software products and interfaces.
- You are comfortable working on front-end (Views), as well as the middle-tier (Controllers).
- You are always looking for new and better ways to do things, and love automation: continuous integration, automated testing & deployment and TDD are all old hat to you.
Nice to Have:
- JQuery expert.
- Groovy and Grails experience.
- Experience building software that’s successfully deployed within the constraints of enterprise customers.
How to Apply:
- Applications without cover letters and portfolio will not be considered. We need people who can communicate in code and in English. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something you've done you are particularly proud of.
In addition to a generous compensation and stock option package, Taulia also offers its employees the following benefits:
- A comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance plans.
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy.
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year of employment.
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully-catered lunches.
- Bean bags and video games when you need a break.