Director of Product at The Clymb in Portland, OR
We’re seeking someone that can take our product and user experience to the next level.
You should have just the right balance between vision and execution, as well as both technical and creative skills.
- Drive the roadmap for the website
- Design new features and functionality, with clear empathy for consumers and internal users
- Provide guidance and direction to a team of highly technical developers
- Effectively communicate with all of the stakeholders across the company to establish priorities, and ensure we are building the right product on the right timeline
Should be able to carry on a conversation about:
- Rails, MySql (having built your own app a plus)
- Balsamiq, Pivotal Tracker, Campfire, Git or their equivalents
Strong Excel, Word, PPT skills
The ideal candidate will have had 5+ years experience delivering a high quality, consumer facing website, including deep experience in at least 4 of the following areas:
- Site Optimization & A/B Testing
- Email Marketing & Customer Segmentation
- Inventory Management
- Internal Workflow
- Consumer Empathy & Usability Testing
- Business Intelligence
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Social Media Integration
If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-volume environment then you should apply.