Marketing / distribution / growth at drchrono in Mountain View, CA
drchrono is a culture of passionate people interested in crafting only the best healthcare EHR platform with a focus on iPad. We are a silicon valley startup. drchrono strives to solve healthcare problems with mobile technology. We are Y Combinator backed company and we’re building some fascinating stuff.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace an intense, exciting, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster. With beverage breaks (coffee or diet coke) and more.
The SEM Specialist will manage our advertising campaigns on Adwords and other platforms. You will work in conjunction with the Analytics, Design, Engineering, and Marketing teams.
We are looking for a lead product marketer with 5-10 years of marketing experience to help getting the the word out about what we are doing in healthcare.
The marketing lead will have a chance to build and lead a team at drchrono.
You will report directly to the co-founders of the company and have all of the resources of the engineering, sales, and executive teams to make your plans into reality.
- Build product marketing strategy
- Head and monitor all marketing activities within the company
- Lead social media marketing
- Analyze online marketing tactics
- Manage media communications
- Support SEM specialist in creating content and monitor search engine strategies
- Support sales team by providing effective materials and insights
- Conduct research and analyze current and potential customer
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing for a consumer technology company (like Google, Facebook)
- Ability to work closely with small teams of engineers and sales people in a startup environment
- Ability to be metrics driven and use metrics to justify ROI on marketing spend
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Experience in executing and tracking social media marketing strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (We would love to see your writing samples)
- Interest in healthcare
- Stock options
- Competitive salary
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Apple gear
- Company stocked snacks and beverages
- Be a part of a company that is saving lives and will be used by every doctor and patient in the world
- Much more ...
If you have read this far, what are you waiting for? Send us a cover letter along with your resume!
Really want to impress us? Watch the training videos on tv.drchrono.com, learn as much as you can before you meet us.
Have questions? Checkout drchrono.com/jobs.