Copywriter - Summer Intern at AdNuance Inc in Walnut Creek, CA
AdNuance is a digital ad-copy platform. We offer an ad agency experience with a mix of automation and human interaction in the ad creation process. We challenge the traditional cost prohibitive models by making the experience affordable, beautiful, meaningful and one with a definitive ROI. Our intention is to create beautiful ads that create emotional responses from the audience and bring awareness to our client businesses.
Our mission is to bring back creative to the ads. We want to facilitate creation and distribution of beautiful, meaningful and emotional ads on the interwebs.
- Write creative, original and emotional ad copies, campaigns based on client business category and needs.
- Proof read the copy and write variants for various digital and social networking channels relevant to the ads.
- Create, manage and track the effectiveness of client ad campaigns
- Articulate the effectiveness of the campaign via written report and share metrics of the campaign
- Work with technology automation experts and provide inputs to the product engineers
- Strong writing skills, creative thinking and ability to meet client deadlines
- Working knowledge of AP style writing
- Familiarity with various digital channels such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube
- Major in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English or Journalism
- Experience in learning and utlizing new software tools
- Advertising or copywriting experience or coursework is a plus
- Experience with content management and campaign management tools is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sense of humor
- Work from home/remote/tele-commute options
- Stock options *
- Free Internship
- Direct client exposure
- Dynamic high pressure workplace where things are constantly changing and you are being challenged
* Stock options will be given to free interns at the discretion of AdNuance Inc.