Business Systems Analysts at Optimal Business Group, Inc in Reston, VA
Title: Business Systems Analysts
Location: Reston, VA
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 6 months contract to hire
Citizenship Status: For this particular position we are looking for US Citizen / Green card Holder/ EAD. We are unable to sponsor the H1B candidates.
No of positions: 6
Our Business Model: We only work with direct client, implementation partners and candidate employer. No third party resumes.
Bill Rate: DOE. Please send the bill rate for the candidate in Corp to Corp/1099/W2 along with resume to consider for this position.
Payment terms: Monthly invoice with 30 days net
We are looking Business Systems Analysts with very strong EDI and SQL skills to join our team in Reston, VA.
Core Skill Requirements – (Must have all 4 below)
EDI Experience, 3-5+ years, (preferably X.12 formats)
SQL – strong skills
Business Analysis, 4-7+ years’ experience
* All candidates will have to pass a technical SQL test *
Interfaces with Service Centers, Clients, Corporate Departments and IT development teams to identify business requirements. Serves as subject matter expert for system applications. Has detailed understanding of application functionality, system design and file structures. Uses IT knowledge and PC software application skills to complete detailed design specifications for development teams. Creates test scripts, conducts level 2 testing and documents results. Serves as a subject matter expert for end user testing. Position requires 10-20% travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interfaces with Service Centers, Corporate Support Departments and IT development teams to identify business requirements, develop and implement solutions and provide service and training to those requiring IT support. Requires travel as assigned. Analyze business requirements and develop design specifications that include business rules, data mapping tables, logical flow charts, edit logic, etc.
- Participates in a project lead role, to ensure that task prioritization falls within the corporate strategic direction. Leads/participates in joint application design sessions for new and enhanced system development efforts. Mentors, guides and advises other Business Analysts in the unit.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a good understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Serves as the primary liaison between IT technical staff and end users of VOI IT systems, processes and workflows.
- Develops testing scenarios/scripts. Conducts Level 2 testing for development initiatives while documenting testing results. Serves as a SME (subject matter expert) for Level 3 (end user) testing.
- Ensures design specifications are appropriately documented, revisions maintained, and stored in appropriate shared folders through the development implementation, and support life cycles.
- Demonstrates competency to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Requirements Minimum Qualifications
- EDI Experience (preferably X.12) formats
- Health Care industry knowledge/experience
- Experience writing SQL statements.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems supplemented by 3-4years experience in application development and/or analytical role or equivalent work experience.
- Candidates for this role must be eligible to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship. Candidate must be living in or willing to relocate to the Virginia, Maryland, DC area.
Please send the resume to lekshmi(at)optimalbg(dot)com.
For more details, Please contact Lekshmi@301-358-3620