Urgent Care Physician at InGenesis in Mountain Home, ID
InGenesis has been providing high-quality staffing and consulting solutions to commercial, military, federal and state government clients since 1998. We specialize in servicing the healthcare industry, and have vast experience staffing healthcare providers in diverse specializations, including nurses, physicians, allied health and ancillary professionals. Founded and still based in San Antonio, Texas, InGenesis is an SBA 8(a)-certified, woman-owned minority business. With dedication and innovation we aim to achieve dynamic working relationships among our clients and qualified healthcare professionals.
InGenesis is currently accepting resumes for a full time Urgent Care Physician at Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho. This is a potential upcoming opportunity.
- Residency. The Physician must have completed one of the following residency programs:
- An Emergency Medicine residency acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General and board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine (see certification below) or has a minimum of 5 years full-time experience working in an emergency department and able to treat full age spectrum. (Residency exception approved by AFSG Emergency Medicine Consultant, 20 June 06)
- A Family Practice or Family Medicine residency acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General.
- A combined Pediatrics and Internal Medical Medicine residency acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General.
- Specialty Certification. The Physician must be specialty certified as follows:
- Emergency Medicine Residency-trained physicians: Board eligible or board certification by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) is required.
- Residency Exception. By approval of the AFSG Emergency Consultant, physicians with a minimum of 5 years full-time experience working in an emergency department and able to treat full age spectrum are considered qualified to work in an Urgent Care Center.
- Family Practice or Family Medicine Residency-Trained Physicians: Current board certification by the American Board of Family Practice (MD) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice (DO) is required.
- Combined Pediatrics and Internal Medicine Residency-Trained Physicians: Board certification in this specialty is required.
- Experience. The Physician must have three (3) years of post training experience within the last four (4) years. Five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years is desired.
- The Physician must have the ability to be credentialed for the full age spectrum of patients from newborn through geriatric.
- Possess and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). Current Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Course (NRC) certifications are desired but not required.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.